Our downloads are formatted as PDF documents. In order to view these links please make sure you have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer.
- Corporate Governance Statement
- Terms of reference of the Nominations Committee
- Terms of reference of the Audit Committee
- Terms of reference of the Management Engagement Committee
- Disclosure Response to the Stewardship Code
Mark Hadsley-Chaplin retired as a Director at the conclusion of the Annual General Meeting on 29 November 2016. Mr Hadsley-Chaplin’s fees and expenses, at the usual rate, for the period from 1 November 2016 to 29 November 2016 were paid to him on 25 November 2016. There is no further remuneration owing to Mr Hadsley-Chaplin. In line with the Company’s remuneration policy, Mr Hadsley-Chaplin does not qualify for any payment for loss of office.